Tek Experts is seeking an Engagement Manager to join our growing software development team. You will be the key champion of client relationship and communications for complex software solutions projects and will ensure the successful delivery of development services according to specified client requirements.
Our Client: Internationally recognized American company well known on the market in the e-commerce business providing quote to cash solutions.
- Provide hands-on management, oversight, and governance, to enterprise customer implementations, leading the projects (of all sizes) to successful completion and reference-ability;
- Help build the services business and strong customer relationship;
- Works under minimal direction, utilizes program and project management skills to plan, track and execute on program or project goals including scope, status reporting, budgets, and timelines;
- Direct the activities of the assigned Apttus project team, while ensuring timely delivery of project milestones and reporting of worked hours;
- Manage all project escalation, on a timely basis, including internal and customer-related;
- Actively seeks to optimize resource utilization and project billable targets;
- Identifies opportunities to position other services offerings. Participates in pre-sales activities (in the sales cycle or internal) when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and help develop and review estimates, proposal or SOW’s.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- Minimum 6 years hands-on experience managing enterprise-level implementation projects for a software company (ECM, CLM, SCM or ERP, Quote to Cash or Procure to Pay);
- Awareness of web, database, object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com or Force.com;
- Expertise with MS Project, Visio, and MS Office;
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous projects, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment;
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and listening skills required for interfacing with client teams, managing client expectations, resolving conflicts and working with various levels of management in various departments;
- Ability to travel approximately 10-20% of the time;
- PMI certification, a plus;
- Familiarity with Quote to Cash domain, preferred;
- Familiarity with business process engineering, a must;
- Ability to exercise exceptional judgment where practices and policies are not defined.