As an Application Engineer, you are the link between the software development team and our customers, in close collaboration with the product manager, the development teams and with our marketing staff. Our customers include AM production companies and market leaders in medical, motorsports (F1), automotive and consumer goods.
Via training but also via “playing” with the software you should become the expert user in a short term; continuously challenging the software by testing it to its limits will become daily business for you. After an introduction to the field of AM software and after getting to know our current software solutions, you will be responsible for understanding and translating customer software suggestions into clear development instructions. Daily communication with the development team (located in Belgium as well as in Ukraine) is essential in this: we will rely on you that software requirements are implemented 100% in accordance with the needs of the customer.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary context giving you the opportunity to learn skills in different domains. Are you ready to become an essential part of a highly motivated team working in a good atmosphere?
- You possess an Engineering or Software Degree;
- You have a natural commercial feeling;
- You have perfect communication skills in English. Knowledge of German, French and Dutch are important additional assets;
- You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with understanding complex processes;
- You have affinity with software;
- You are well organized, team oriented and stress resistant;
- You are willing to travel occasionally.