Senior ADAS Developer Engineer
You will have the opportunity to learn how the company works, the vehicle development process and perform an R&D activity in the automotive field. You will be involved in a development and integration work team to develop solutions for the automotive industry. You will be required to participate in a very multi-functional skilled team which integrates the vehicle development process of Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) features. The technical activities to be carried out will be integrated in the different phases of a vehicle development project for clients or founded R&D projects: requirements definition, design, development of control strategies, virtual simulation, function calibration, testing and dissemination of innovative solutions. For this purpose, programing capabilities to be able to modify and create models is important.
As an ADAS Developer Engineer, member of the Electronics team of the Applus IDIADA Group, your mission will mainly be to contribute in development projects, mainly focused to ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) functionalities.
You will work in close interaction with the experts of the ADAS subsystems and other vehicle areas. Finally, the applicant will have growing responsibilities in co-ordination of projects and communication with the clients or partners. The applicant will perform his duties in collaboration with a team of experts in ADAS development and validation.
You will contribute to the development of new ADAS features from a system-level approach guaranteeing the correct interaction of the different subsystems for optimized performance.
As an ADAS Developer Engineer, your main duties will be:
- Definition and analysis of requirements for ADAS features;
- Definition and analysis of vehicle level acceptance criteria for ADAS features;
- Usage of modelling tools for ADAS features implementation;
- Develop specific test cases and perform unit, module and integration software testing along with required documentation;
- Support in calibration and testing activities in test tracks.
Profile (the following skills will be highly appreciated):
- Experience on modelling, simulation and programming in engineering software (eg.: Matlab, Simulink, Visual Basic, C++, Lab View or others will be valued;
- Experience on ALM tools (e.g. DOORS, Polarion...) usage;
- Knowledge of ADAS and Automated Driving will be valued;
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols (e.g. CAN, Ethernet…) will be valued;
- Knowledge of automotive development processes (e.g. A-SPICE, AUTOSAR, ISO26262) will be a plus;
- Data analysis capability and creative skills. Able to share new ideas and provide technical solutions;
- Good communication skills and confident in discussions at different hierarchical levels;
- Autonomy and willingness to learn and research;
- Team spirit and ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Recognizable proactiveness and passion for the work well done;
- Committed, goal driven, methodical, with successful result orientation and with strong service orientation.
- University degree: Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering. Preferably specialized in Electronics, Mechatronics or Telecommunications.
- Fluent English;
- Other languages will be asset.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.