Senior React Front-end Developer
Seeking Senior React Engineers: Masters of Adaptability and Innovation!
Your role at Axpo goes beyond typical development. As a Senior React Engineer, you’ll be instrumental in constructing a responsive and adaptive UI, mastering the art of dynamic component generation, and addressing the complexities of an ever-changing digital environment.
What will you do
- Elegant UI Creation: Bring to life intricate and responsive UIs using advanced design patterns. This will help our Cloud Trading & Risk modelling platform take it to the next level;
- Expert in RxJs: Manage state with finesse, leveraging the power of RxJs and Context API;
- Adaptive Development: Skilfully adjust to evolving project requirements;
- Real-Time Communication Pro: Excel in implementing real-time data exchange between the backend and frontend;
- Testing Expertise: Ensure robustness and reliability through comprehensive testing;
- DevOps Savvy: Embrace principles of continuous integration and delivery for maximum efficiency.
What you bring & who you are
- Qualifications: In our team, skills and passion speak louder than anything else: Either a university degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- React Experience (5-8 years): Demonstrable expertise in React development. State management with Context API;
- RxJs Pro: Be very comfortable with Reactive Programming and State Management using Reactive Extensions;
- Cloud DevOps & CI/CD Foundations: Ability to manage CI/CD pipelines and containerisation (Docker & K8S);
- English Proficiency: For seamless collaboration in our global team;
- Excellent communication skills: You will be liaising directly with Business users, Product Owners, Developers and designers;
- Agile Mindset: Embrace the flexibility and value-delivery speed of Agile Methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban;
- State Management with Redux or Mobx is a plus;
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is an advantage;
- Proven track record on building Trading and Modelling tools in financial environments (Banks, Hedge Funds, Utilities…) is nice to have;
- Previous backend experience is a plus as well as strong testing/SDET background (Playwright, Cypress, Selenium…) are advantage.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.