Senior Rendering Programmer
Funcom is looking for a talented rendering programmer with a keen interest in visual effects and solid knowledge of modern rendering approaches to work on our upcoming games, including the multiplayer open-world Dune Awakening game.
Your Mission in Funcom:
As part of our core technology team, you will design, write and optimize rendering features, working closely with the art and tech art to help us create visually compelling experiences.
You will also be heavily involved in deciding how best to drive our visuals forward.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement rendering systems to help us reach the visual targets for our titles;
- Optimize rendering systems to run efficiently on all target hardware and platforms;
- Work closely with engine and game teams to constantly improve development tools and processes;
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards;
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
We are looking for someone that has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Excellent knowledge of modern rendering algorithms and techniques;
- Excellent 3d Math skills;
- Demonstrated experience working on recent graphics APIs, such as d3d12 or Vulkan;
- Strong C++ and software design skills, including experience working in multithreaded and memory constrained environments;
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language);
- Contributed significant rendering technology on one or more released titles;
- A passion for visuals;
- Worked on current generation console titles;
- Have a working understanding of the architecture of modern GPUs (GCN, etc.
in addition, the perfect candidate has:
- Experience working with UE4/5.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.