Java Software Engineer
- Together with experienced team of Solution Architects and Tech Leads develop financial products on latest technologies;
- Create high performance production solutions through code reviews via pull requests, high test coverage, static code analysis using SonarQube, performance monitoring and analysis using Kibana and Elastic APM;
- Go extra mile, stay up to date with the latest trends in technologies, sharing knowledge with your team and not being afraid in suggesting technical improvements.
Expected skills and experience
- You will have significant experience with development production systems using Java 11 and Spring ecosystem (Boot, REST, JPA, Data, Integration, Cloud, Security);
- Efficient coding, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured, testable, maintainable, easily comprehensible and well documented clean code;
- Knowledge of integrations, REST APIs, refactoring, secure coding, application performance monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Analytical and problem solving skills needed to break down complex issues and visualize solutions;
- Being great team player as well as working independently with solid English reading and writing skills.
We will appreciate but we don't require
- Familiarity with Microservice architecture, event sourcing, distributed systems and asynchronous communication, authentication;
- Basic knowledge of Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Camunda BPM, Kotlin, Liquibase, Kibana, Elastic APM, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Hands on experience with development tools: Intellij Idea, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Bamboo, SonarQube, Maven, Enterprise Architect, Swagger, JIRA.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.