Java Developer for Satellite Operation Systems
We are looking for a Java Developer to help us create our next generation satellite mission control and operations systems. You are going to cooperate with space systems engineers to develop applications for management and operation of satellite platforms and systems.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Working on an end-to-end satellite operations platform;
- Understanding the requirements of satellite mission operators and designing tools that fit their needs;
- Understanding the underlining protocols for satellite communication and implementing handlers for them.
- 3+ years experience with Java 8 or newer;
- Spring Boot;
- REST/WebSocket API design and development;
- Docker experience.
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- NodeJS or Python experience;
- General development experience with AWS or other cloud providers;
- Experience with security mechanisms and permissions management – OAuth2, OIDC, Spring Security.
This job is perfect for you if you
- Are open to knowledge sharing;
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery;
- Are a quick learner, proactive, ready to work on his/her own and in a team;
- Have excellent communication skills and positive attitude;
- Are passionate about space.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.