Thalwil, Espoo or Tampere
In your position as a Test Manager in positioning products, you’ll work with products and platform teams and taking the responsibility of the planning and managing the execution of the FW and HW tests for u-blox R&D projects. In this position you’ll support the Scrum teams in defining test strategies and Test planning. You participate and follow-up the execution of tests and report the results. Based on your findings you take a key position in defining standards and support the teams during the implementation. You have practical testing experience and understanding of testing process and test methodologies.
- You will work closely with the leadership team of the validation services, and you’ll be in active exchange with several other teams;
- You have the opportunity to actively shape the area and contribute your ideas and experiences in a goal-oriented manner;
- The successful candidate is experienced to work with complex products and in agile environment. You are experienced in process design and implementation. First experiences in project management (PRINCE2) are welcome.
The role can be located in Thalwil/Switzerland or Espoo/Tampere/Finland.
- Definition and implementation of project test strategy;
- Test planning and requirement conversion to test asset;
- Represent test expertise in project teams;
- Preparation of test reports and test metrics;
- Scheduling, executing and monitoring of automated test activities;
- Manage defects and work with developers to get them resolved;
- Test and test-management process development.
Your Skills and Experience
- M.Sc./B.Sc in Software Development/Telecommunications Engineering;
- Experiences with the Atlassian tool stack;
- Knowledge of GNSS technologies;
- Experience in Project/Test Management in Embedded Software Testing and/or Software Development ISTQB adv, level in Test-Management is required;
- Ability to work as a member of bigger projects and distributed teams. Flexible team player. Experience in dealing with cross-functional teams;
- Good English communication skills, oral and in writing.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.