Expert SW Configuration and Build Management (f/m/d)
Category: Service and Satellite Operations
Who You Are
We are looking for software engineers with SW-KM platforms background to support our customer. These systems are designed, developed, deployed and maintained by our customer, Deutsche Flugsicherung (DFS), the German Air Navigation Service Provider (ANSP), aligning with the highest quality standards. The positions are based on the customer headquarters, in Langen (Frankfurt am Main) and travelling to the control centers would be necessary time to time. You will be collaborating in a diverse team which comprises developers, testers and integrators, taking part in the full software development lifecycle.
The position is full-time, permanent and remote-working is allowed under some conditions!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
What You Will Focus on
- Administration of the SW-KM platforms used (e.g. ClearCase and git) for server and client applications - OS versions used are SLES11.2 and upwards, RH6.7 and upwards, Tru64 4.0f; ClearCase servers are operated exclusively on Linux;
- Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of the SW-KM platforms used in coordination with the system administrator team;
- Advising users on how to use the SW-KM platforms by email, telephone or the DFS internal collaboration platform;
- Maintenance and expansion of the SW-KM platform documentation for troubleshooting and FAQs;
- Documentation and maintenance of the existing CI/CD pipeline using ClearCase of the various iCAS projects for the iCAS software build including the delivery process to the client;
- Carrying out the iCAS software integration and the software build including delivery of the resulting releases to the client;
- Complete migration of the sources of individual projects/products (excl. iCAS) from ClearCase to Git including setting up a CI/CD pipeline from “Scratch”, documenting the migration and creating user documentation for the new CI/CD pipeline.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's, diploma or master's degree in a technical or scientific field (e.g. computer science, mathematics, communications engineering) with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Common SW KM tools;
- Build pipeline design;
- DevOps experience;
- Linux administration (SLES, RedHat, Debian);
- Network know-how;
- Office application;
- German and English spoken and written.
- Proactive, structured and solution-oriented way of working;
- High ability to work in a team;
- Willingness to help;
- Openness to new things.
What We Offer
All our benefits can be found here: https://www.telespazio.de/en/careers/benefits.
How to Apply
Are you passionate about making an impact, with an open and curious mentality? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Bitu Maklari.
Our mail servers are using an antispam module that regularly checks global spam lists. If you are not able to send us an email, it might be because the mail server of your mail provider is listed in one of these lists. We therefore recommend you to use our application form via the "Apply Now" button.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.