Lead Gameplay Programmer (PC/Console)
We're on the lookout for a talented Lead Gameplay Programmer to join our team and help us bring to life an exciting new online multiplayer action/sport game!
What you'll do on a daily basis
- Lead the technical design and implementation of core gameplay features for our current project;
- You'll be responsible for managing and mentoring your team, providing technical guidance, and generating tasks to accommodate game design requirements;
- Ensure that implementation meets expectations and negotiates trade-offs for problem areas;
- Work closely with other technical leads to make sure we stay at the forefront of technological advances in the gaming industry!
Who you are:
- Excellent communicator;
- Driven by excellence and continuous improvement;
- Focused on providing constructive feedback and helping your team members grow.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in gameplay programming (having shipped a AA or AAA PC or Console game);
- Solid understanding of modern C++, and other modern languages;
- Experience with Unreal Engine or other game engines;
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is required, and proficiency in French is a plus;
- Experience with SVN, Git, Perforce or other version-control systems;
- Expertise on one of the following is a plus:
- Online multiplayer;
- Tools development.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.