Backend Engineer (Desktop Platform)
Multiple Locations, Europe
- Design, develop and maintain scalable and reliable tooling that supports teams contributing to our product;
- Bring a positive attitude while fostering a collaborative and supportive environment that encourages open communication, constructive feedback, and a willingness to learn and grow;
- Write high-quality code that is efficient, maintainable, and scalable;
- Don’t beat us too often at the games we play in our Friday Coffee session.
- Experience as a backend software engineer;
- 2+ years of software development experience using Golang;
- Willingness to develop on Windows, Mac, and Linux;
- Experience developing desktop applications would also be an advantage but is not essential;
- Ability to work remotely with other developers, UX Designers, and Product Management, both in your team and in other teams, some of whom may be in a different timezone;
- Ability to interact with our users and customers in a way that brings credit to Docker.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.