Software Development Engineer
- Working on all the development related aspects of a DO-178 based software life cycle, in particular on development of: HLRs, LLRs, Design as well as source code;
- Integrating software with hardware; troubleshooting and debugging issues;
- Writing technical documentation;
- Dealing with configuration management related topics;
- Supporting software quality assurance activities and software testing, in particular defining software test environments;
- Interfacing with suppliers and other Pilatus departments.
With this you convince us
- Minimum 5 years of experience in embedded software development, ideally in aviation (DO-178) or other compliance-focused environment;
- Knowledge of C and/or ADA programming languages; C# and XML familiarity advantageous;
- Knowledge of structured software architecture & design methodologies. Previous experience with MBD would be advantageous;
- Proficiency with Git software management system; JIRA workflow management system and with application of DO-178 and associated standards;
- Familiarity with DOORS requirement management system with use of ARINC 429, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553B and/or RS232/422/485 protocols/RTOS such as VxWorks (in particular A653); iData graphics library advantageous; previous experience with MBD as well as A661 advantageous/LDRA & Rapta RapiCover (for testing & analysis)/;
- English at Level B2 required.
Don't forget to mention EuroTechJobs when applying.